William R. Armstrong, Jr. practices law primarily in Jackson, Mississippi and in Hinds, Madison and Rankin Counties. In some practice areas, he practices statewide.
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Creditor Rights
- Bankruptcy Reorganization (Chapter 11)
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Business Liquidation
- Business and Contract Litigation
- Estate Administration
- Maritime Contract and Lien Issues
Please contact our Jackson law firm with questions about your legal issue. Provide as much information as possible regarding your inquiry. While this contact does not serve to establish an attorney/client relationship, it will allow us to begin an assessment of your case.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for debt relief under the Bankruptcy Code.